Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Twas the Night Before the First Day

I'm here! Typing in my room at the boarding house! Dumbly realizing that I might have forgotten to pack a couple of important things... Oh, well. Mostly I'm comfortable.

Anywho, I think I'll like it here. Heck, I already do!

The people here are so nice. My room is great. It's tiny but cozy.

My housemates are great. One's studying Community Nutrition while the other is Music (piano)! Can't wait to go with them to the Freshman Welcome Assembly tomorrow morning!

My first meal here: Dinner. Interesting, because it was the first time I've ever eaten mussels! They're surprisingly... okay. I thought they'd be slimy and disgusting, but they're not.

I am happy. Can't wait for... everything.

College is going to be THE BEST. I'm sure of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment