Monday, November 15, 2010

Mushroom Madness

     The weirdest thing happened to me today. I wake up early in the morning to exercise, and I really needed to go to the bathroom. I come in and I see this thing standing on the blue mat on the floor. With sleep still in my eyes, I couldn't tell what it was. Then I realized:
    
It was a mushroom.

     Can you believe it? A creepy, brown mushroom popped up overnight. And that's not the end of it. I saw more spores on more blank spots on the mat, and it's a relatively big mat. You know what that means? It means:

More mushrooms are coming.

     It's so... weird! I understand how it happened, though. We seriously need a shower curtain... I can't believe we're going to have our own mushroom farm... in our bathroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment